Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod!

My best friend Nikki and her daughter kaitlyn came to hang out for a while today. She's the greatest person in the world. I don't know what i'd do without her. We've been through so much together in the 5 years we've known each other and i couldn't have asked for a better friend. LOVE YOU PONY!!!

PONY and PUCCA...the original P-P-P-P-P-UNIT!!!!! LOL!
Aunite Nikki reading Jonathan his thomas catalog.

Here's my son looking like such a big boy reading his catalog. he's so smart, he'll sit down and tell you every train in that book.
Little miss Kaitlyn being mezmorized by the peek-a-boo elmo toy Jonathan was so nice to share with her. (yeah right, he was trying to get all underneath that thing so he could see everything for himself!)

How cute is she!!! I just wanna squeeze her cheeks!
How can you not love us!



1 comment:

***Nikki*** said...

Okay, i cant stop laughing. We are TOTAL dorks! Ummmmmmmmmmm, I think you could have left the picture out of me where i look like freaking SANTA CLAUS out. WOW, I am going on a MAJOR diet. Holy Moly! Hey, check out my blogs when you have a chance! :)
LOVE YOU!