Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July!!

Jon and I hosted our first party ever this fourth of July and it was so much fun! We had about 15 people over and we played games, grilled out, lit off some day time fireworks for the kids, went to Rosenblatt to watch fireworks and came back to our house to light off some more of our own. It was a blast and i can't wait to do it again next year!
It doesn't look like a lot of people were there, but that because they were all hiding out in the garage for some shade because it was so hot.
Me and Jon hanging out. By that time i was looking like an elephant because we just ate dinner.
Daddy and Jonathan sharing a root beer float.

Grandpa Bill, Terry, and Uncle Jim watching the kids play.


Jon did pretty good with cooking all that yummy food. We had hamburgers, brats, baked beans, and a bunch of other great foods that were perfect for grillin out.
Don't ask me what Jimmy was doing with our mail box.
Jonathan and Jaxon were playing a little one on one. Looks like Jonathan got his ball in first!


Jonathan was trying to drink his cheerios!
Seth and Jimmy settin off fireworks.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!



4 comments:

***Nikki*** said...

OMG..TOO FUNNY! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT 4TH!! HOW'D JONATHAN DO WITH THE FIREWORKS??? KAITLYN WAS INTRIGUED TO SAY THE LEAST. WE GOT BACK YESTERDAY, I WILL HAVE TO UPDATE MY BLOG WITH PICS. TOO MANY TO COUNT! GEEZ! GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT 4TH & GOOD TO BE BACK HOME. TALK TO YOU SOON!
LOVE YA!

Kristin Bishop said...

I miss you! I was looking through your pictures...and the one of you and jon made me totally miss sitting in class and laughing together! How's your summer? Mine is busy...I am just stepping out the door to go to lake powell and throught I drop you a quick note! I was flipping through my day planner and I have a note that says, "suzanne's and Stacie's" graduaion in september!

I am so excited for you....and althought I won't be there I Will be thinking of you. I loved teaching you and getting to know you guys! Jonathan is as cute as ever...and getting so big. Talk to you soon!

***Nikki*** said...

Hey, i know you are off tomorrow (Friday) and i just wanted to leave a comment since i havent talked to you in...mmmmmm forever. Geez! The lives of working mothers huh? Crazy! Anyways, if you get a chance...google "a day with thomas in fremont, NE" I guess they are having a steam train with Thomas's face, etc...and you can ride it for 20 min. and they get their pic taken with Sir Toppam hat! Jonathan would go NUTS!! And i guess they are coming out with a movie! Hah...have fun!!! :)

***Nikki*** said...

****POST A NEW FREAKIN BLOG*** GEEZ!!!!