Sunday, August 24, 2008

Can You Believe It?

I'M DONE!!!!!
August 21, 2008 was my last day of school! I finished all of my Externshp hours and I am now getting paid for working as a Dental Assistant. I just seriously ccan't believe that i have no more tests to take, no more home work to do, and mostly no more working with out getting paid!!! Im so glad i had great teachers(Kristin and Jill, love you guys!) at Vatterott who pushed me to do my best and made learning fun and going to class everynight a pleasure. I can't not thank them enough for everything they did for me.
I'M FINALLY F$#*&ING DONE!!!!

2 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

I can't believe it either. That is awesome. I am so proud of you and you totally deserve it! I looked in my planner today and it said in just two weeks (Suzanne's graduatioN!) I have been meaning to call you back....but I had the flu for a few days. Now Jarom and I are leaving on a little trip this weekend....but I will call you next week! CONGRATS

***Nikki*** said...

WOW...I KINDA FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOM OR SOMETHING! I AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOUR A** FINALLY HAS TO WORK FT LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS SINCE I HAVE KNOWN YOU! :)
I WILL DEFINITELY BE AT YOUR GRADUATION...SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!! YOU KNOW I GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO EMBARRASS YOU! SORRY, I HAVENT BLOGGED IN AWHILE...WE DIDNT HAVE ACCESS HERE FOR AWHILE AND YOU ALREADY KNOW I CANT EVER GET ON AT MY MOMZ CUZ SHE BE ON THERE 24/7!! I NEED TO GET A LAPTOP..BADLY!
I GOTTA TELL YOU ABOUT MY JOB TOO...YOU WONT BELIEVE IT. EEEGH!