Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

At this time (11:55am) 2 years ago i was in the hospital feeling a little scared. I was having contractions that i couldn't feel yet, but little did i know i was in for the ride of my life. I can't believe that two years ago today my little baby boy was born at 5:47pm. Even though they had to cut my gut open i would do it all over again just for him. Im so amazed at how smart he is and how much love I can have for just one little person. He's getting so big and i can't believe that he is 2 years old! Now I have to start potty training! AAAAHHHHH!! Here are a few pictures of him just lounging around the house playing with his trains.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!! MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

***Nikki*** said...

Hey, sorry i didnt get to call and wish little guy HAPPY BIRTHDAY, i was swamped at work! :( Hope he had a grrrrrrreat day!!! Love ya'll!!!

Kristin Bishop said...

oh my gosh! I totally remembered that was his birthday! our babies are only 5 months apart....so wierd. Ok----I was running the other day and my cell phone fell out of my pocket. Seriously read my blog. It shattered and I was without on for a few days. I had to get a new phone and lost everyone's cell phone number. e-mail it to me...so I can call you back!

happy b-day jonathan. He's getting so big and is just darling:)miss you guys. bad.

kristin