Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Grandpa reading the new book Jonathan got for Christmas. They're gonna be best friends!
I think Jonathan was trying to see what my dad got.
Here he is being nosey again, but this time with my mom.
Don't they look so freaking cute trying to open this present together?!
My sister looks funny in this picture because I snapped this shot right when she was saying "YESSSSSS!!!!" when she realized she got the shoes she wanted. BTW...this is my cousin Sung-kung, her husband Woo-jay, and their daughter Soy-yun(Annie).
You can't really tell, but Jon had this big huge grin on his face when he seen that i got him his grinder that he wanted....well my dad actually got it for mr to give to him...thanks dad!

My sister Erica and my mom seeing waht Annie got from Santa.





Christmas morning at Juli's house. Jon was trying to help Jonathan open his presents, but Jonathan was getting so tired.
At this point he could've really cared less what he got...he just wanted to go to sleep!


He loves cars so my sister got him a Tonka race car thing...he loves it!

David reading a book to Jonathan and Jaxon before opening presents!
Jaxon got this for Christmas, but Jonathan was playing with it more than Jaxon was.....we should've got him one of those!

This thing is so cute! he loves to sit in it and pretend to read that little book that comes with it!





1 comment:

***Nikki*** said...

I loooooooooove Jonathan's xmas outfit. Lol! He looks so cute! i see that will be one of the perks of having a baby...dressing them up! I keep going in Caidyn's bedroom and seeing all the lil clothes and just smile and crack up. Can't wait.
Anyways, it looks like you had a FABULOUS xmas! You should of seen me trying to pronounce your families names, i felt like a kindergartner!! We still need to get together so i can give you Jonathan's guitar. LOL! Can't wait. Even though you will now miss all my cute xmas decor because i already started puttin everything away. :( YOU SUCK!