Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wicky Wicky

I haven't posted anything latley so I thought I would add some of the recent pictures I had of Jonathan.

He likes to play with the stuffed rose I got from Jon. He likes to hold it up in the air like he's gonna hit you with it. When he comes towards you, it's kinda scary and your eyes start to flutter and you put your hand out to try and catch it if he actually does try and hit you, well that's what I do.
He's been doing headstands a lot for a couple of days now. I'll be doing something and he'll be quite. So i'll look to see what he's doing and he'll be doing a headstand. My mom is always like "Suzannne be careful, that usually means he's getting a brother or sister!" She always has some old Korean wives tale with every weird thing he does. I'm always like "whatever mom, he's just weird that's why he does things like this."
Isn't this the cutest picture?!?! He is such a daddy's boy now! Ever since i've started school, Jon has been having to put him to bed. Now, even when I'm home at night he goes to Jon so he can put him to bed! Jon was laying on the floor watching tv and Jonathan just walked up to him laid his head down and went to sleep.

2 comments:

***Nikki*** said...

What is this "WICKY WICKY" title? LOL! I say it and then i start singing "Pretty RICKAAAY RICKAAY" LOL! STOOPID! Glad you FINALLY updated your Blog, man you were slacking. Cute pics of your boys...too fun. thanks for sharing. Oh and put some clothes on that boy! Good lawd!

Kristin Bishop said...

The one of them asleep...priceless! CUTE CUTE CUTE. I miss you in my class. I am getting super lonely. But...time flies doesn't it? Can you believe your on week 4....WHAT IN THE &%$#!. I am going to die I am so excited...jarom's LAST final is in the morning. WAHOO!