Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random Stuff

I took some pictures of Jonathan today and thought i would show you all because he's so dang cute!
Jonathan likes to grab Jon's hats and put them on his head like Jon does. I love this picture, he looks so cute, i captured him at the right moment.
Here's Jonathan watching Sesame Street. You might be thinking that whatever is on the tv looks kinda odd, but it's just Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World trying to show elmo how to wrap a present!

Jonathan likes to tell me what sound an animal makes, but he never does it in front of anyone else so im sure people think im crazy when im like "Jonathan, what does a cow say?" and he looks at me like im retarded, but here's proof! I swear, he's a genius! (for some reason the voice doesn't match up with the video and it stops the video early, if you scroll it to the end you can see him shake when he makes the horse sound!

1 comment:

Kristin Bishop said...

I wanted to squeeze him! That was the cutest video ever. I could just visualize jaxson making all those sounds in a few months! I am excited to see you on Saturday! Wahoo...birthday party!