Monday, March 24, 2008

My cutie pie!

I had to post this picture. Look at that face! he was starting to throw a fit because daddy wouldn't let him play in the bathroom. You can't read his shirt, but it sums up what he would do to a room he's not supposed to be in. it says, "CAUTION! I WRECK THINGS!"
Jonathan LOVES to play with his little tonka toy cars and trucks. he was trying to show me that he had a truck in this picture.
When he plays with the cars he rolls them on any flat surface he can find and he says, "brrrroooooommm brrrrrroooooommm!" It's so freakin cute!
Giving mommy loves and kisses! isn't he the sweetest little boy.
I can totally see he saying "What sucka?" in this picture! HA HA HA!
He figured out how to put our shoes on and walk around in them. The funny part is when he puts my dressy flats on and walks around the house. hopefully that doesn't become a habit!

1 comment:

Kristin Bishop said...

I'm so proud of you for posting! You have one stinkin cute little boy...who is looking so much like you it's nuts! Looks like you guys did the same stuff as us for easter....FUN! I took jax to the park tonight and found GREAT places for Jonathan's pictures YAY! I will post them soon....but I want to take some of you with him too. They will be so cute...I am so excited!