Saturday, October 6, 2007

Jonathan's 1st Birthday!



The best parents and grandparents in the universe! They made all this geat food and more and helped me with this party. My wonderful sister helped with eveything too. I'm so greatful for my family. I wouldn't have been able to do this without them.


The tables and tent look so bare! I couldn't use any of my decorations because it was so windy outside!! I had cute balloon bouquets for the center pieces for the tables, but it was so windy the weights wouldn't even hold them down! I had to tie the balloons to the tent poles. I was so upset about that!


Jon and Jonathan's Grandpa Bill hanging out after a huge meal my mom and dad made. They are the best parents in the world. I'm so glad Jonathan has grandparents like them!



He got some cute Tonka toys, but he was attached to the fire truck! At least my mom was interested.


Once he seen this fire truck he was hooked! He did want to play with anything else but the ribbons and his new fire truck!











This is what his cakes looked like before we all got to taste it!!


He didn't know what to think or do with the cake at first. He wasn't sure if he should just play with it or just eat it or both!



After he got a taste of that cake, he was shoving it in his mouth! He just couldn't get enough of it!

This is Jonathan in a traditional Korean outfit. When a baby turns a year old they wear this. You can't really see the outfit cuz he was too busy playing with his new toys to stand still for one second to take a picture!

Jonathan loves fuit so Erica decided to see if he could eat some cantalope. He sure did love it!

3 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

I wish I could have come...it looked like so much fun! Man....all that food, YUM! He is so adorable. I love watching him eat his cake and walk around. It makes me soooo excited for jaxson! And talk about spoiled. HOLY CRAP he is one lucky little guy. It made me laugh because on one of the videos I can hear you talking and you say, "I know you didn't try and give him some of that!" It felt like you were right here next to me...you are too funny. And sassy...just like me:) I''m so glad your sister got to come out. looks like you guys had a good time. And I'm pretty sure johnathan won't need toys until his second b-day!

Unknown said...

he is so cute! he's getting so big! he will suprise you with something new everyday. it is a fun age. enjoy it!

*Harmony* said...

That cake looked really cool.....I'm glad he had a great first birthday.....you looked beautiful....your sister and you look a lot alike.....have a good weekend and see you monday