Saturday, October 13, 2007

Vala's Pumpkin Patch!

I was so excited to go to the pumpkin patch this year. Last year, when we went, Jonathan was only 2 weeks old and now he's 1!! I can't wait til next year when he's old enough to understand what a pumpkin patch is!



I wanted Jonathan to ride the ponies so he could actually do something at the pumpkin patch. Most of the stuff there are for kids a little bit more bigger than Jonathan, like age 2 and up. He was a little scared at first, but I was probably more nervous than him. He got used to the big (well big to him) pony he was riding and had fun.
Jon and Jonathan getting ready to ride the choo choo train!!
This is Juli and her boyfriend David and Jonathan's little cousin Jaxon.
This was on the hay rack ride to the pumpkin patch. Jonathan was so tired and distracted, he didn't know what was going on! Sitting next to me is Jonathan's cousin Jimmy

1 comment:

Kristin Bishop said...

what? you went to vala's! I am so jealous. Jarom promised me we would take jaxson when he got back. I love vala's. Jonathan is so dang cute on that horse I want to squeeze him. What a cute little family. Jarom left and I am so bored. I just scrubbed my bathroom on a saturday night! pathetic. See ya tomorrow.